May 2, 2010

A Summer Wish List

Lilly Pulitzer has some beautiful frocks for spring and summer that I would love to add to my wardrobe. The problem is that I am still sporting an extra 15 pounds of baby weight. (My twins are only three months old, after all, and I am not Heidi Klum.) I absolutely refuse to spend the $$$ on lovely Lilly in my current size that I won’t be able to wear a few months from now. So until I lose those last pesky pounds, I will have to settle for carrying my gorgeous Original Tote (in a pattern ironically called "In the Slim") and dreaming of what could be….


Here are some current favorites:

Chapman Tunic Dress in Lush Green Ditsy Daisy


















Briddie Dress in Hottie Pink Full Sun


















Fiesta Dress in Daiquiri Pink Secret Garden


















Worth Shift in Stuffed Shells


















Tori Dress in Turquoise Alberta Gator

2 comments:

  1. Hello fellow Lilly lover! And might I add, I am quite honored to be your first follower! Please come play along, you will find a wonderful community of friends out here, I promise! xoxo Oh! Must also mention I LOVE LOVE LOVE your selection of the Briddie dress, one that is sure to hit my must haves soon! xxooxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails