May 3, 2010

Dressing the Diaper Set

One of my favorite activities is shopping for gorgeous clothes for the minis. And I get particularly excited when there are bargains to be had.

I just ordered these two adorable bubbles for the twins. They happen to be on sale at The Children’s Cottage, just in time for summer. They are by Vive la Fete and Silly Goose, respectively.



































This fabulous jon jon by Anavini, which is already hanging in my tot’s closet, is also on sale at Best Dressed Kids.


















Other great summer finds include these cuties from Shrimp and Grits Kids. (I can’t even begin to tell you how much I LOVE their line.)

2 comments:

  1. So adorable...I love the crabs. I know two kiddies that would look very cute in these! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too LOVE smocking and all things classic. I have a little guy and just came across your blog. I live in KY, Have you ever heard of Little English? So cute and made here. Check them out! I also sell Rags Land clothing. I adore a sale too. I rarely buy full price!
    Love your blog title. I will be back. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails