May 19, 2010

And the Award Goes To...

I’d like to say a big thank you to Little Me, The Queen Bee for honoring me with the Versatile Blogger Award. Little Me has an adorable blog where she writes about her family, her fashion obsessions, and her newest love – her newborn son, Mister Baby!















The rules for the award are simple - just list seven things about yourself. Here goes:

1) I grew up in a small town in rural Virginia.

2) I moved to Northern Virginia (just outside Washington, D.C.) in 1999. It was there that I met my husband (a very proud Georgia boy).

3) We relocated to Texas a little over a year ago and I really like it, but I still miss D.C. sometimes.

4) I have been married almost 4 years and I’m now the mother of 3 boys under the age of 3!

5) I love to decorate and organize and I’m always in the midst of at least one project.

6) I really don’t like to garden (bugs – ew!), but I do it anyway because I love the result.

7) I have an enormous sweet tooth and always have goodies stashed in our house.


Now, time to pass this award on to seven others! Congratulations to:

A Note on the Screen Door

A Wedding Story

If I Can’t Wear Heels…I Don’t Want to Go

Same Sweet Girl

Sweet Tea & Biscuits

Short Southern Momma

The Company She Keeps

Keep up the great work!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much girl!!!!! :)

    I have a major sweet tooth too!!! I want dessert after every meal and I'm always craving something sweet! AHHH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for giving me an award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same sweet tooth. Right now I am blaming it on the pregnancy... but I actually have it all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the fabulous award mama!! I feel the exact same way about gardening too and I consume wayyy too much sugar. haha

    Thank you SO much for thinking of me! You totally made my day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog :) I will be back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! I think this award is green enough that I can include it in my Pink&Green Thursday post today. =)

    BTW, love the cashmere booties you posted today!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails