I’d like to say a big thank you to Little Me, The Queen Bee for honoring me with the Versatile Blogger Award. Little Me has an adorable blog where she writes about her family, her fashion obsessions, and her newest love – her newborn son, Mister Baby!
The rules for the award are simple - just list seven things about yourself. Here goes:
1) I grew up in a small town in rural Virginia.
2) I moved to Northern Virginia (just outside Washington, D.C.) in 1999. It was there that I met my husband (a very proud Georgia boy).
3) We relocated to Texas a little over a year ago and I really like it, but I still miss D.C. sometimes.
4) I have been married almost 4 years and I’m now the mother of 3 boys under the age of 3!
5) I love to decorate and organize and I’m always in the midst of at least one project.
6) I really don’t like to garden (bugs – ew!), but I do it anyway because I love the result.
7) I have an enormous sweet tooth and always have goodies stashed in our house.
Now, time to pass this award on to seven others! Congratulations to:
A Note on the Screen Door
A Wedding Story
If I Can’t Wear Heels…I Don’t Want to Go
Same Sweet Girl
Sweet Tea & Biscuits
Short Southern Momma
The Company She Keeps
Keep up the great work!