September 11, 2010

It’s Raining, It’s Pouring

O.K., so it’s not actually raining at the moment, but we've had several days of torrential downpours this week. After ruining my favorite flats wading through the puddles, getting children in and out of the car during preschool drop-off, it’s become clear that I need to invest in more appropriate wet weather footwear.

One obvious choice is the ubiquitous Hunter Rain Boot that would make any preppy girl swoon.

Hunter Original Rain Boot


















But there are a wealth of other cute options as well.


Tretorn Langta

















Tretorn Kelly


















Sperry Topsider Pelican


















Kamik Heidi




Bean’s Wellies by L.L. Bean























L.L. Bean Coastal Rain Skimmers





















Sperry Top Sider Mallard Skimmer




















Now, if I can only decide…

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I want some Wellies! I especially like the second pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't these all too cute!! Makes you wished it rained everyday!! I love those L.L. Bean skimmers, on my way to check them out now!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails