January 29, 2011

Falling for Mad Men

I have a confession to make. I had never seen Mad Men until recently. Shocking, isn’t it? With my love of vintage fashion, you would have expected me to be drooling over the wonderful stylings of Betty Draper, Joan Holloway, Trudy Campbell and the rest of the gang for ages.

Of course, the moment I saw the first episode, I was hooked. Thanks to Netflix and Amazon, I’m now caught up through the end of Season 3 and impatiently awaiting the release of Season 4 on DVD on March 29. Until then, a girl can dream…

























































This last photo of Trudy is from Season 4...
and I can't wait to see what happens!


5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Madmen-ers, isn't it obsessive viewing?. And so counter-intuitive. The characters who should be unlikeable are likeable. We had a Mad Men party and had so much fun with it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my i absolutely love Mad Men and the clothes are just gorgeous.
    I am your newest follower

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jody, a Mad Men party sounds like great fun! i assume you all dressed the part?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have watched Mad Men on occasion but haven't gotten hooked. Seriously I just need to rent the past seasons and catch up. I adore the clothing too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the first photo pick of betty you posted. love this show too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails