October 7, 2010

Paperspring: A Review

I was recently contacted by the lovely folks at Paperspring. They wanted to know if I would be interested in receiving a free sample of their product and writing a review for you. What is a paper-loving girl to do? Of course I agreed!

They emailed me a gift card code and then I was off to their website to select a product and place my order. Paperspring offers a complete range of personalized stationery, from birth announcements to holiday cards, party invitations, thank you notes, notecards and notepads. The ordering process was incredibly simple, and I was able to see my personalization on screen. The hardest part was deciding which of the gorgeous designs to choose. And the bonus? They offer free shipping. Yes, you read that right! Anyone who knows me knows how much I HATE the high cost of shipping, so I was thrilled to discover that Paperspring ships for free.

Less than a week after I placed my order, I had my fabulous personalized notecards in hand. I think they turned out beautifully, don’t you?

Lovingly Packaged






















Final Product: Personalized Chrysanthemum Thank You Notes from Paperspring























I am absolutely thrilled. Thank you, Paperspring!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails