March 27, 2011

Guilty Pleasures

Sunday is a day to relax, rejuvenate, and partake in some guilty pleasures. For me, that includes indulging in the latest fashion and beauty books (particularly those that feature celebrity tricks and tips).

At the top of my wish list is The Makeup Wakeup: Revitalizing Your Look at Any Age by Lois Joy Johnson and Sandy Linter. Don’t these celebrity packed pages look intriguing? I love any chance to learn new makeup techniques.









If my Easter Bunny is paying attention, I would love to find a copy of this book in my basket… hint, hint.

What's on your wish list today?

6 comments:

  1. Yes would love to learn some good little make-up tips, am very stuck in the same colours and one way of doing it. Though have made the big leap from lipstick to lip gloss which think can look less Mumsy (or so my friends tell me...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo do I get to get Easter presents? Hmmmm I'll start making my list now
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I just need a personal makeup artist on speed dial!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey tara. I'm so excited I found your blog. I'm a new follower, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over a month ago. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news and check out pictures from the fall/winter preview I attended yesterday in Beverly Hills. Would love your support. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, a personal makeup artist would be nice! I will settle for this book, though. I ended up getting it, and I love it! Lots of useful tips, as well as suggested brands for each type of product. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails