February 7, 2011

In the Mood for Summer

With spring collections debuting in stores, I’m craving some warm weather. (Not that it gets that cold here, although we did actually have a freeze last week and a dusting of snow.) What better way to get rid of the wintertime blahs than reading a wonderful book?

A book that has been on my “to read” list for a while is One Special Summer by Jacqueline and Lee Bouvier. It details a European tour the famous sisters embarked on in 1951. Written in longhand, the pages are filled with delightful sketches. It’s truly a work of art.




While we are on the subject of the Bouvier sisters, did you see the photos of Lee Radziwell’s abodes in Paris and New York that appear on the Brunch at Saks blog today? Absolutely scrumptious!

2 comments:

  1. I did not know about the book! I'll have to read it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the link love :) And I'll have to put this book on my Amazon wish list! Sounds fantastic :) Hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails